Wednesday, September 23, 2009

August and September


August
On August the 2nd I went out and bought my first DSLR camera to take up my passion of photography like the rest of the population, so far I have got some ok photos with the beast.



Towards the end of August I went up to Brisbane for 3 days to help train our Brisbane office. Was a good excuse to go to a foreign pub, play pool and get smashed.NOTMYPIC


September
So far September has been a hectic month. I was told that I was going to Perth. 10 Hours later I was on the plane heading West. Another good excuse to go for a surf and catch up with some mates.


As soon as I got back from West Oz I had 5 days holidays. Cammie Dicks came over from WA for the red back pro on the Thursday took him into town that night. Got up early to head to Pt Elliot surfed all day then checked into our Apartment which was just up the road from Knights Beach. That weekend was the best weekend I have had In a while. 



No comments:

Post a Comment